Discover Awale math and strategy games, which are fun and entertaining at the same time, awaken the mind and the ingenuity. Awale elongated, foldable and made of teak wood. The board is placed horizontally between the two players. Each player places 4 seeds in each of the 6 holes in front of them. The objective of the game is to capture as many seeds as possible. The player with the most seeds at the end of the game wins. Instructions on how to play are included.
If you want to discover the game, visit our blog which explains how the game works.
Awale African rhinoceros drawing
- Awalé or awélé is an abstract combinatorial board game
- COUNTRY: Benin
- MATERIAL: Wood and 48 seeds of Caesalpinia bonduc
- MEASURES (cm): 40 x 7 x 5
- WEIGHT (g): 560
- Strategy game for a relaxing moment with family and friends
- Number of Players: 2
- Includes game instructions
1 in stock